Nuclear Medicine: The Requisites, 4e (Requisites in Radiology)
Get the essential tools you need to make an accurate diagnosis with Nuclear Medicine: The Requisites! The newest edition of his bestselling volume by Drs. Harvey Ziessman, Janis O'Malley, and James Thrall delivers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for effective clinical practice in nuclear medicine imaging, as well as for certification and recertification review.
- Prepare for the written board exam and for clinical practice with critical information on nuclear medicine physics, detection and instrumentation, SPECT and PET imaging, and clinical nuclear medicine imaging.
- Get the best results from today's most technologically advanced approaches, including hybrid imaging, PET/CT, and SPECT/CT, as well as recent developments in instrumentation, radiopharmaceuticals, and molecular imaging.
- Clearly visualize the findings you're likely to see in practice and on exams with nearly 200 vibrant new full-color images.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at www.expertconsult.com.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 464 pages
- Harvey A. Ziessman MD(Author) Janis P. O'Malley MD(Author) James H. Thrall MD(Series Editor)
- Saunders; 4 edition (26 Mar. 2013)
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
|The message text:|
Practical Manual for Musculoskeletal Trauma: Vol I: Principles and Management Protocols Vol II: Operative Techniques in Fracture Fixation: Principles and Management Protocols v. 1
Cocaine: From Medical Marvel to Modern Menace in the United States, 1884-1920 (Studies in Industry and Society)
Health Care for Underserved Women, An Issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Hormone/Behavior Relations of Clinical Importance: Endocrine Systems Interacting with Brain and Behavior